Foundation Charitable Incorporated Organisation
Currently awaiting charity number!
This foundation was set up to help the community of Hylton Castle, Town End Farm and surrounding areas to help the young, old and disabled to gain confidence, become fit and make new friends. The club has always been part of our community and while one story ends a new one begins............
We are ran by a management committee who are our only voting members. None of the committee members are actively working with children/adult members. It has been set up in this manner to ensure no bias or preference can be made as to the running of the club. All committee members are in place for the benefit they can bring to the club i.e skills and qualifications.
- Billy Hardy - Public Figure, boxing inspiration & boxing knowledge.
- Kerry Bagley - Successful Business owner, medical professional & teacher/trainer.
- Michelle Grogan - Successful Business owner , alternative therapist, specialist in multiple cognitive therapies.
- Gillian Kent - Successful Business owner, event manager and social media expert.
- George Mitchell CBE - Honorary Fellow of Newcastle University, He was elected as a Justice of the Peace of the North Tyneside Petty Division Bench and also recognised by the Home Secretary through his appointment to the Criminal Justice Council and his work on Northumbria Probation Committee.
© Copyright Hylton Castle & Town End Community Boxing Club